Monday, October 02, 2006

Animals Fucking Girls Coats

Everyone froze and nobody spoke for a long time. Finally Buffy looked over to her teacher and smiled at the sight of his big organ. Cordelia his personal slut still licking cum off the length of his semi hard manhood.

Her breathing became panting the closer she got. She was so involved in every wave that was carried her higher. Then before, that she didn't hear the vibrator turn on. Then he pressed against her opening & clit at the same time causing her to scream again.

"See, Toni, these two know to obey me. This pleasure could be yours as well, as soon as you learn to submit."

Natalie grabbed Mr. Randle by the back of the head, and steered his mouth over her nipples while pulling her leg over his body. Straddling him, Natalie experienced the greatest erotic thrill of her life as he bit, sucked, kissed and pinched her erect nipples. He lightly grazed his teeth across the enlarged nipples, causing her to squirm against him.

"Yes. I suppose so. And there weren't anywhere near enough girls to go round. There were thousands of men, and not more than twenty unmarried girls old enough, that wanted anything to do with the Servicemen," She added rather circumspectively "and not many more married ones either. So... You ever been in a brothel Rolli? ... You know what one is?"

My long fingers slid to his waist to pull the towel off, his hard cock sprung to attention. He moved towards the bed and got on his back-- he knew from the look I gave his stiff shaft what I was hungry for. I pulled my tight jeans off to reveal a white thong and tanned legs. I positioned myself on my hands and knees between his legs and slowly stroked his cock. I held the base of his cock as his hand moved to slip the shirt off my shoulder. He started to lightly rub my hard nipples between his fingers, and with his other hand, guided my head down to his fully erect cock. I took his head between my full lips and stroked the rest of his long cock with my right hand. I felt his cock get harder in my mouth with every suck and stroke. Not wanting him to come too quickly, I pulled his pink head out of my lips so that I could stroke him with my hand more. I caressed the under side of cock with my lips as I stroked it from the tip to the base. He let out a soft moan when I kept my lips wrapped around his head as I stroked him faster, using my saliva to lube it. I built a steady rhythm with my lips, and watched him lean his head back to enjoy his cock in my mouth. I felt my cunt gush the harder I sucked him. I reached between my legs to rub my swollen clit.

As the chatter continued I glanced around the table at the seven men, these men were all professionals except at these meetings when they all ended up drunk and behaving like spoilt school kids.

Three weeks later I was again seated in Jeffery Sloan's Office. His grin when he kissed and greeted me really warmed my heart. He said, "What was the outcome Dear Lady. What did your husband decide?"

“Maybe. Depends. If I happen to go to a beach, perhaps.” Manisha sounded unsure.

"Oh my God! You shave too!" Samatha sireked, as she spun around and peered between my legs.

In a few minutes, we both loosened up a little and our kissing became more intense and passionate. We took turns sucking on each other’s lips and tongues. Both of his arms were wrapped around my neck. Our heads were leaning to opposite sides; our tongues were exploring each other’s mouths. It was incredibly intense.

Tori noticed that he still held her hand and she sat up. She used her free hand to hold herself up and placed it in his lap, directly on the bulge. Michael took a deep breath and closed his eyes when he felt the pressure of her hand on his hardened cock. She looked at him and grinned, knowing exactly what it was and where it came from.

"Confess to you?" i had asked from behind His finger.

“Sis, you wouldn’t believe the things that go on in here,” he said so many times in different words in his letters. Such sad and shocking letters he wrote me. I couldn’t stand it, I had to go and see him.

The sun had come up on what promised to be a nice day. The sky had already become a healthy blue, with thin wisps of clouds drifting high in the air above the town. A dawn that Glankis sorely needed to bring a new feeling, a new light as it were, to the tired eyes of the citizens. The town had suffered since the War, when the whole section of town outside the old wall had been looted and burnt by the H'Nurt tribes. Then to fall prey to the C'ar V'in raids of the next five summers, as did most of the southern provinces. When money, troops and materials for reconstruction went East to the H'Nurt frontier, Glankis felt the bite but held on as best as they could. When Duke Victor returned at the head of a small mercenary army, things seemed to improve. They were protected by proven troops and the father and son refused to let the tired town collapse. Then his father died and life in Glankis during the War seemed comforting in comparison to the present day. Even in their Noble's Day best, the people seemed ragged and beat down, now even a bit terrified that they had just traded one evil for another.

As usual, I was the adventurous one, and after a moment's hesitation, put my mouth over his, um..pisser. Of course, I would never have used the term "piss" in those days. Nobody even said "damn" or "hell" in those days, except John Wayne, and you should have heard how our parents went on about that! Still, it didn't taste like pee, it tasted…well, it didn't actually have a taste, except that Rick was one of those rare guys that had a personal scent. Not a bad smell, and certainly not B.O., but he did have an animal smell about him, and I guess his cock tasted somewhat like that. This time I recognized the taste of pre-cum from his tip. I put on enough vacuum to pull it out by the roots. He grunted through clenched teeth as the feeling zoomed up his spine like one of those "ring the bell with a mallet" strength testers on a carnival midway. I could almost hear the bell clang out loud.

She went in to work with a smile on her face. As she was making coffee for the morning rush, she felt familiar fingers brush against her back. She looked around and was looking into Kelly's eyes, her heart skipped a beat, and he made her breath catch in her throat, as he always seemed to do.








Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?